Organic Damiana Leaf 3 oz. Herbal tea & smoke for stress & sleep support
USDA Certified Organic Dried Damiana Leaf - 3 oz.
Loving, potent and fertile. Our certified organic Damiana leaf is harvested in Baja California, Mexico. Traditionally, Damiana has been used in Mexican folkloric medicine as a heart opener, mood lifter, nerve calmer, and anxiety support. This versatile botanical in its leaf form has been known to be a brain tonic, support digestion, treat mild asthma, and aid in kidney and bladder function, and aid in relaxed and restful sleep. Damiana leaves are revered as an aphrodisiac, and can boost sexual potency and fertility — and is well known in Western herbalism for its toning and adjuvant properties, particularly in mature women.
- Serving Size 1 gram per serving. Dried damiana leaf can be brewed into a tea, made into a tincture, and used in herbal smoking blends. Damiana leaves are often infused in alcohol to make liqueurs or cordials.
- Steep as a tea and serve hot or cold. Tea can be iced and served with honey and lemon for a refreshing beverage, or add a little bit of tequila or mezcal for a Damiana cocktail. (link to upcoming blog on cocktails and teas)
- Roll Damiana leaf into a cigarette and enjoy its smooth, euphoria-inducing smoke as part of a ritual to connect with the self. (Link here to blog on Damiana smoke)
- Made of organic, wild-crafted Damiana harvested from our farm in Baja California Sur, Mexico where the beautiful wood, yellow-flowered shrub is abundant. Damiana is an ancient adaptogen used widely in Mexico and Central America, long beloved for its immune-supporting, libido-enhancing, relaxing, invigorating and fertility-boosting qualities.
- Vegan, Paraben free, non GMO
- Shipping available in Canada, United States and Mexico.
Warning: Please consult a physician for specific health contraindications. Do not use/ingest if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Storage: Store in a dry cool place, away from sunlight.